Mark 13:32-33 ASV
32 But of that day or that hour knoweth no one, not even the angels in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
Pandemia, wars, famines are not the end yet but the beginning of tribulations which earth must go through.
Matthew 24:6-8 ASV
(6) And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled: for these things must needs come to pass; but the end is not yet.
(7) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be famines and earthquakes in divers places.
(8) But all these things are the beginning of travail.
Revelation 6:12-17 ASV
(12) And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood;
(13) and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind.
(14) And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
(15) And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains;
(16) and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
(17) for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?
Revelation 9:5-6 ASV
(5) And it was given them that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when it striketh a man. (6) And in those days men shall seek death, and shall in no wise find it; and they shall desire to die, and death fleeth from them.
You would think that men will remember to investigate the cause of their torment to remedy it because the prophesied torment to come was real and that it is really happening to them. Nope. We read that, when 'the hour, and day, and month, and year, that they should kill the third of men' (Revelation 9:15 ABP)' will come, the men who witness the killings but did not die will not repent to avoid the same fate! From Revelation 9:12-21, we can conclude that there are those who are determined not to obey the commandments of ever, no matter what rhetoric or punishment that God (Jesus) would employ to save them.
Jesus, as prophesied, had been nice until the time has come to switch that hat to that of vengeance. The vengeance will not bring men to repent either.
Revelation 9:20-21 ABP
(20) And the rest of the men who were not killed by these calamities repented not from the works of their hands, that they should not do obeisance to the demons, and the idols -- the golden, and the silver, and the brass, and the stones, and the wooden, which neither [to see are able], nor to hear, nor to walk.
(21) And they repented not of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their harlotry, nor of their thefts.
Revelation 16:10-11 ASV
(10) And the fifth poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast; and his kingdom was darkened; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
(11) and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they repented not of their works.
Revelation 16:17, 20-21 ASV
(17) And the seventh poured out his bowl upon the air; and there came forth a great voice out of the temple, from the throne, saying, It is done:
(20) And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
(21) And great hail, every stone about the weight of a talent, cometh down out of heaven upon men: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof is exceeding great.
and the enemy that sowed them is the devil: and the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are angels. Matthew 13:39 ASV
As therefore the tares are gathered up and burned with fire; so shall it be in the end of the world. Matthew 13:40 ASV
So shall it be in the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the righteous, Matthew 13:49 ASV
And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? Matthew 24:3 ASV
And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled: for these things must needs come to pass; but the end is not yet. Matthew 24:6 ASV
But he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved. Matthew 24:13 ASV
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a testimony unto all the nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14 ASV
teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Matthew 28:20 ASV
And when ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, be not troubled: these things must needs come to pass; but the end is not yet. Mark 13:7 ASV
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved. Mark 13:13 ASV
And when ye shall hear of wars and tumults, be not terrified: for these things must needs come to pass first; but the end is not immediately. Luke 21:9 ASV
Matthew 25:31 ASV
But when the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory:
John 19:36-37 ASV
(36) For these things came to pass, that the scripture might be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken. (37) And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.
Revelation 1:7-8 ASV
Behold, he cometh with the clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they that pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth shall mourn over him. Even so, Amen. (8) I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
Zechariah 12:10 ASV
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look unto me whom they have pierced; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his first-born.
Titus 2:13 unequivocally teaches that Jesus is YHWH, the great God, and Savior of the Scriptures (Old Testament) which testify of Jesus (John 5:39).
The Tetragrammaton YHWH God is known in the Jewish Scriptures as God Savior, God Redeemer, God Mighty One, which is the idea that Paul conveys to Titus in Titus 2:13 as He speaks of Jesus as 'the great God and Savior of us' (Deuteronomy 6:4) and not the idea of two separate heavenly Beings (Mark 8:38) coming at the Advent of Jesus, namely, Jesus accompanied by His God who is generally mistaken for YHWH, even though Jesus says that the world did not know The Father, never saw His shape nor heard His voice.
The Greek sentence is clear in qualifying the appearance or epiphany of Jesus Crist as the epiphany of 'the great God and Savior of us' who, Isaiah 49:26 teaches, is YHWH God, hence, Jesus in the language of Titus 2:13.
Whatever or whomever Jesus (YHWH) is as God Creator, He always defers in obedience to God the Father as the grammatical Verb of the Father (John 1, Genesis 1, John 5:30, 8:28,54). Hence, His Omnipotence and, by extension, our omnipotence if we can believe without doubting to move mountains (Matthew 17:20, 21:21, Mark 11:22-24).
Study the quoted references below.