Will the be an eternal burning of the wicked? Should we heed those who claim that God is too loving to support the burning of the wicked every day for ever and ever and relax? Or must we take the word seriously at its face value? Because Satan lied to us to say, 'Ye shall not die'. Now, 'Ye shall not burn?'
Is eternal torment in the lake of fire (second death) fake news from both aisles?
Mark 9:47-48 ASV
(47) And if thine eye cause thee to stumble, cast it out: it is good for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell [Hades];
(48) where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Revelation 7:15 ASV
(15) Therefore are they before the throne of God; and they serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall spread his tabernacle over them.
Revelation 4:8 ASV
(8) And the four living creatures, having each one of them six wings, are full of eyes round about and within: and they have no rest day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come.
Revelation 14:11 ASV
(11) and the smoke of their torment goeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, they that worship the beast and his image, and whoso receiveth the mark of his name.
Revelation 19:20 ASV
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought the signs in his sight, wherewith he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast and them that worshipped his image: they two were cast alive into the lake of fire that burneth with brimstone:
Revelation 20:10, 14-15 ASV
(10) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where are also the beast and the false prophet; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
(14) And death and Hades [hades] were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, even the lake of fire.
(15)And if any was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:8 ASV
But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part shall be in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
Isaiah 66:22-24 ASV
(22) For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith Jehovah, so shall your seed and your name remain.
(23) And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith Jehovah.
(24) And they shall go forth, and look upon the dead bodies of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.